Chef Sheila, a beloved culinary teacher of children and adults, is now offering group online cooking classes for young people, where they can explore and improve their culinary skills.
- Young people collaborate with Chef Sheila to design menus that cater to their tastes and interests
- Each class can explore a different international or regional cuisine
- Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated
- Students receive digital recipes and equipment lists after registering
- Safe food handling, knife skills and menu planning are included
- For young people, ages 9-14 years old
- 90-minute workshops, 4:00-5:30pm
- $75 per youth, $65 for each additional sibling
- Register for a series of 3 classes for $198 (a $225 value)
- Register for a series of 5 classes for $315 (a $375 value)
- You can apply either the sibling discount or the series discount, not both
Note: Classes have a minimum of four participants and maximum of seven.
How to Register
Please click here to complete the registration and release form for your child/children.
Contact Sheila Crye at email@example.com.