Chef Sheila, a beloved culinary teacher of children and adults, is now offering group cooking classes for young people, where they can explore and improve their culinary skills.
- Young people collaborate with Chef Sheila to design menus that cater to their tastes and interests
- Hands-on cooking includes practice with high-tech appliances like the food processor, Instant Pot, air fryer, gelato maker and more
- Each class can explore a different international or regional cuisine
- Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated
- Students take home recipes so they can show off their skills at home
- Safe food handling, knife skills and menu planning are included
- For young people, ages 9-14 years old
- 3-hour classes, 4:30pm–7:30pm
- January 31
- February 7
- February 21
- February 28
- April 17
- April 24
- $75 per youth, $65 for each additional sibling
- Register for a series of 3 classes for $198 (a $225 value)
- Register for a series of 5 classes for $315 (a $375 value)
- You can apply either the sibling discount or the series discount, not both
Note: Classes have a minimum of four participants and maximum of seven.
Contact Sheila Crye at email@example.com.